Ozzy Osbourne's hand infection has forced him to cancel the rest of his North American tour dates.
The 69-year-old rocker was forced to cancel a concert in Mountain View, California, last week when he spent the evening at Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles undergoing surgery to treat an infection in his hand.
And although that date - along with dates in Chula Vista, Los Angeles, and Las Vegas - was originally rescheduled for later in the year, Ozzy has now been forced to push them back into 2019 as the infection needs more time to heal.
In a statement, Ozzy said: "I'm so fu**ing bummed about cancelling these shows. The tour had been going great and we were really looking forward to these last few gigs. We're hoping everyone will be patient and we'll look forward to seeing them at the shows next year."
The 'War Pigs' hitmaker underwent surgery on October 6 and was expected to return to stage the same week, but doctors are now claiming he could need further surgery to treat the infection.
Ozzy was on his 'No More Tours' tour, which will see him bid farewell to travelling the world. The tour will recommence on January 19 in Dublin, Ireland, before finishing up on March 16 in Auckland, New Zealand.
Meanwhile, his wife Sharon Osbourne recently revealed his infections were caused by a small cut on his thumb, which he hit on a door, causing his hand to swell and develop two different infections which needed to be operated on.
She said: "He had a little cut on his thumb. You know when you pull the side of your nail and he just left it. And then he hit it on a door. It started to get bigger and bigger, and then his middle finger, the same thing happened ... and Saturday morning we took him into the emergency room and what had happened from a tiny thing here on the side of his nail, it had turned into two different infections in his hand."