Ryan Thomas has reportedly received some big TV offers following his 'Celebrity Big Brother' win.
The former 'Coronation Street' actor emerged victorious from the Channel 5 reality digs on Monday night (10.09.18) after the public backed him over his row with housemate Roxanne Pallett, and the 34-year-old star has been inundated with offers worth millions, including roles in dramas and a reality show documentary series.
An insider told The Sun newspaper: "It didn't matter what happened in the final. Ryan was already the winner as TV bosses want him, there have been several offers."
Ryan - who has already received his £500,000 payday for the show - won the show after breaking down in the house when former 'Emmerdale' star Roxanne accused him of punching her.
She later quit the programme and went on air to admit she had "got it wrong", and the star has refused to criticise her while still revealing he feared for his career and reputation when she made the false allegation.
He said: "I was a scared little boy. We all know how something like that can stick on a man. I just wanted out. To be with my manager who could protect me. I felt like I was going to get a call from the police."
Earlier in the evening, Ryan won praise from viewers of the show when he told 'CBB' host Emma Willis he would "forgive" Roxanne for her false claims.
He said: "If she wants forgiveness and it makes her feel better then I would rather give her that because I think she's been punished enough by the public and the people around her."