Smoothies have long been a breakfast staple, but why should all the fun be had in summer? With the cold winter months quickly wrapping us in its icy embrace, now is the perfect time to re-evaluate your healthy breakfast routine.
- 400ml almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 2 tbsp. cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp. oats (can use gluten free)
- 1 tbsp. almond butter (or diary free nut butter)
- 2 tbsp. Hemp Protein+ Flaxseed, Chia Seed, Cocoa & Beetroot Powder
- Combine the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a pot and gently warm until the desired temperature, then transfer to a glass
The Linwoods organic Hemp Protein+ range is available in outlets across the UK and Ireland. The 360g packs can be ordered online from the Linwoods website, Holland and Barrett online, and a number of independent health food stores, priced from £16.99.