Dingle Original Gin replaces rum in this twist on a summer classic, and with crushed ice to keep it cool all the way down, this drink is the perfect sunset companion.
50ml Dingle Original Gin Cucumber
5-6 Fresh Mint Leaves
20-50ml Pressed Apple Juice
20ml Lemon Juice
20ml Elderflower Cordial
10ml Gomme/Simple Syrup
- Muddle cucumber and syrup into a pulp in the base of a glass
- Smack the mint and add to the mix. Add the crushed ice to the top of the glass.
- Pour in the lemon juice, elderflower cordial and gin.
- Churn the contents of the glass, distributing the mint and cucumber evenly
- Add more crushed ice and top with the apple juice.
- Serve immediately