If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy lunch option, look no further! We’ve got the perfect recipe for you.
- 3 tbs lemon juice
- 2 tsp white wine vinegar
- 400g tin chickpeas, drained
- ½ tsp garlic granules
- 4 wholemeal pittas
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 15g (½ oz) flaked almonds
- 25g (1 oz) sultanas
- 1 tbs cumin seeds
Method (15 mins prep time)
- Combine the carrots, flaked almonds, sultanas, Schwartz Street Food Chimchurri Seasoning and 1 tbs of the lemon juice in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the chickpeas, garlic granules and the remaining lemon juice.
- Mash the chickpeas with the back of a fork until spreadable, but still quite chunky.
- Heat the pitta breads in a toaster, before splitting in half.
- Spread the pittas with the crushed chickpeas and carrot slaw. Serve immediately.
Tagged in Vegan