Hugh Laurie and Joanne Green celebrate their 29th wedding anniversary today so we share some things you might not know about the couple.
1. Laurie married theatre administrator Green on 16th June 1989 in Camden, London.
2. The couple now live in Belize Park together in North London.
3. They have two sons: Charlie and Bill and a daughter Rebecca together.
4. During season one of House M.D. Laurie bought a mansion in Hollywood, California (2008). He reportedly planned to move the whole family across to Los Angeles in the same year, given that they were apart for nine months each year. While filming House, he flew over to see his family as much as he could and considered making things easier by moving them out with him, depending on the success of the second season, however decided against the idea.
5. Both Rebecca and Charlie have appeared in TV shows following in their father's footsteps, Rebecca in Wit as Emma Thompson's younger self and Charlie had a cameo in A Bit of Fry and Laurie.
6. Laurie is best friends with Stephen Fry, whom he has starred alongside in many comedy roles- he was best man at his wedding to Green and is now godfather to his children.
Happy Wedding Anniversary Hugh and Joanne!
Source: Wikipedia and IMDB