Cooking time: 25-30 minutes
Serves: About 30-35 mini portions
Oven temperature: Gas mark 4, 180°C, 350°F
250g (9oz) Butter
350g (12oz) Golden caster sugar
4 Happy Co Eggs - Whites, Biggies, Organic
75g (3oz) Cocoa powder
100g (4oz) Self raising flour
125g (5oz) White chocolate, chopped into small pieces
1tbsp (15ml) Milk
50g (2oz) White chocolate
- Pre-heat the oven to Gas mark 4, 180°C, 350°F.
- Line the base and sides of a 23 x 33cm tin with non-stick baking parchment.
- Place butter, caster sugar, eggs, cocoa and flour into a large bowl and mix until evenly blended. Add the chopped chocolate and milk and combine together.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared tin.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, until the brownies are well risen with a crusty top and a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Allow to cool in the tin for a few minutes and then place on a cooling rack. Cut into small portions. Melt the chocolate in the microwave for about 40 seconds, stir and then using a spoon drizzle the chocolate all over the brownie.
- Allow to set before eating - warm or cold it's delicious.
Credit: This delicious recipe was made using happy eggs. The happy egg co. are committed to providing the highest possible standard of welfare for their hens, with the belief that tasty eggs are laid by happy hens. For more mouth-watering recipes, visit www.thehappyegg.co.uk