Zoe Hardman always looks perfectly polished no matter the occasion, and when we have plenty of plans coming up in the next few months we're going to need some style tips to get us through.
The TV presenter has teamed up with boot brand DUO to curate her key styles for this season.
Zoe styled up seven of her favourite shoes and boots from this season's collection in her beautiful London home. She's also shared her Winter must-have pieces and top tips for dressing this season as well as an insight into whose style she covets and which designer she loves.
Zoe's tips for winter dressing:
1. Winter is all about layering and textures. Tops under jumpers, under a cashmere cardigan, under a coat. Teemed with leather trousers, amazing boots and a gorgeous chunky-knit scarf to finish it off. Layering perfection.
2. Nothing screams "I mean business" more than a 'head to toe' black outfit. But to keep it interesting, I use statement accessories - a great necklace, rings and a killer pair of heels will bring the look together. Perhaps add a black patent stiletto to keep it slick or an animal print heel to make the outfit pop, a la Dita Von Teese.
3. Tall , over the knee boots are the perfect answer to keeping your feet and legs warm, and they look great...plus you can wear an extra pair of socks and no one will ever know.
4. Just because it's cold and you're not flashing the flesh, it doesn't mean that you must instantly turn into 'Miss Frumpy'. Adding faux fur brings a gorgeous touch of glamour and sexiness to whatever you're wearing. A fur gilet over a long sleeve cashmere dress, teamed with sheer tights and flat suede knee boots - cosy but sexy.
5. Invest in an amazing leather tote bag. It will keep you feeling stylish all day long, whilst being roomy enough to house your hat, scarf and gloves when you are in a restaurant or hitting the shops which are always stiflingly hot compared to the wind chill outside.
Zoe's top five winter items
1. A Midi Skirt - I'm obsessed with them right now! They look amazing dressed up at night with a cami or worn casually with a jumper in the day.
2. Leather trousers: They look chic and sexy, whilst keeping out the cold. There are loads of fab faux leather options available on the high-street.
3. An amazing winter coat: I've just bought a beautiful one with a faux fur neckline and tie-waist belt which I'm living in!
4. Knee high boots: The heeled variety is the best for office-to-party looks, or a stylish flat suede knee boot with a pointed toe can be more practical but equally as chic! I'm in love with the grey Dita DUO boot as well as Romi - perfect for everyday wear.
5. Cashmere: The more the merrier. My wardrobe is full of an array of colours, from pastels shades to simple cream and black.
If you could raid someone else's wardrobe, whose would it be? Olivia Palermo - she gets it right every single time.
Who is your favourite designer? Burberry - Christopher Bailey is an absolute genius and the fact that it's a British brand just makes it even more special.
Top five high-street shops?
Heels or flats? Heels. Do you need to ask!
Over-the knee boot, knee high or ankle boot? Ankle boots...I've got a million pairs!
Zoe Hardman has teamed up with DUO to offer her top tips for winter dressing. For more information, her winter must-haves and advice visit http://www.duoboots.com/blog/2014/11/12/zoe-hardmans-aw-edit/ or www.facebook.com/duoboots