The Fabia Monte Carlo builds on the already comprehensive standard equipment of the Fabia SE.
It adds 16-inch Italia black alloy wheels, a black radiator grille and black door mirror caps, body coloured rear spoiler, front fog lights, LED daytime running lights, sunset glass, Monte Carlo badging on the B-pillar and a panoramic glass sunroof.
On the inside, additional equipment includes bespoke front sports seats, front and rear floor mats with red stitching, black decorative inserts, a cherry red centre console, Monte Carlo pedals, a multi-function sports steering wheel, pearl grey roof lining and carpet, and Monte Carlo badging on the front door inserts. The Fabia Monte Carlo Estate also comes with black roof rails.
All of the additional equipment is on top of the generously equipped SE which comes with Bolero infotainment system with 6.5-inch colour touchscreen, DAB radio, Bluetooth and SmartLink (a system that mirrors certain smartphone and Apple iPhone functions on the car's screen), air conditioning, Front Assist emergency braking system, remote locking and alarm.
The Fabia Monte Carlo is available with the same wide range of engines in both hatch and estate.
There are three petrol units:
- 1.0-litre, three-cylinder 75PS MPI with five-speed manual gearbox
- 1.2-litre four-cylinder 90PS TSI with five-speed manual gearbox
- 1.2-litre four-cylinder 110PS with six-speed manual or seven-speed DSG gearbox
And two diesels:
- 1.4-litre three cylinder unit with 90PS and a five-speed manual gearbox
- 1.4-litre three cylinder unit with 105PS and a five-speed manual gearbox
Prices start from £14,645 OTR and is availble from just £105 per month, 0% finance included, when purchased through SKODA Financial Services on Solutions PCP.
The Monte Carlo name is a link to ŠKODA's rally success, and the previous-generation Fabia Monte Carlo was a best-seller in the UK.
The new Monte Carlo brings a slice of rally-inspired styling to the Fabia, which was recently named What Car? magazine's Car of the Year.
A full list of prices for the Fabia Monte Carlo follows. For further details of these and other award-winning ŠKODA models see www.skoda.co.uk.
- Available as either hatchback or estate, with wide range of engines
- Prices range from £14,645 to £18,740 OTR
- Available with 0% APR; from £105 per month when purchased through ŠKODA Financial Services on Solutions PCP