Michelle Pfeiffer and David E. Kelley celebrate their 24th wedding anniversary today, so we reflect on their time together as husband and wife.
1. Pfeiffer and Kelly met on a blind date which was set up by her best friend and former producing partner Kate Guinzburg
2. On their second date Kelly reportedly took Pfeiffer to the movies to see the tragically romantic Bram Stoker's Dracula and then they began seeing each other more seriously after that.
3. They got married on 13th November 1993.
4. Pfeiffer has since appeared on Picket Fences, which was one of Kelly's TV series.
5. She also played the title character in To Gillian on her 37th Birthday which Kelley wrote the screenplay for.
6. Pfeiffer had already began the adoption process before meeting Kelly and in March 1993, adopted her daughter Claudia Rose, whom they had christened on their wedding day.
7. In 1994, Pfeiffer gave birth to their first son John Henry, named after David's father.
8. When asked about marriage, Pfeiffer said; 'Ultimately, I believe the only secret to a happy marriage is choosing the right person. Life is a series of choices, right?' (IMDB)
Happy Wedding Anniversary Michelle and David!
Source: Wikipedia and IMDB.