This Easter, the nation's favourite popcorn Butterkist has developed an easy Easter Nest recipe with a popcorn twist, to get the nation cooking some fun and tasty treats for the family.
Using Butterkist's Best Ever Toffee popcorn, this take on the classic Easter treat will be an irresistibly moreish hit with the family and keep the kids entertained during half term. So why not have fun eggsploring your culinary skills and try out this eggcellent recipe for yourself?
Featuring Butterkist Best Ever Toffee popcorn 200g: RRP - £1.49
Easter Popcorn Nests
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 2-3 minutes
- 200g milk chocolate, broken into pieces
- 50g butter, diced
- 200g bag Butterkist Toffee Popcorn
- 2 tsp chocolate strands (8g)
- 2 x 90g bags mini eggs
- Place 10 muffin cases on a tray.
- Melt the chocolate and butter together in a large bowl over a pan of simmering water. Take off the heat and stir in the popcorn.
- Divide the mixture between the 10 muffin cases and make a hollow in the centre of each. Sprinkle with the chocolate strands.
- Place 4-5 mini eggs in each hollow and chill until set.
323 calories per nest
Tagged in Easter