Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 25-30 minutes
- 400g Nature’s Finest mango in juice
- 200g Nature’s Finest pineapple in juice
- 250g coconut oil
- 100g raw coconut sugar
- 200g agave syrup
- 400g oats
- 1 tsp ﬁne sea salt
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- Heat the oven to 170°C / 150°C fan. Line a 30x20cm baking tray with parchment.
- Drain the fruit, reserving the juice. Set the fruit aside and place the juice in a saucepan. Bring to the boil over a medium heat and allow to reduce by three quarters.
- Once the juice has reduced, turn the heat to low and add the coconut oil, coconut sugar and agave syrup to the pan. Allow the coconut oil to melt, and then remove from the heat.
- Add the oats, sea salt and ground ginger, and mix until all the oats are well coated. Add the mango and pineapple and mix through.
- Spoon the mixture into the lined baking tin. Squash down with the back of a spoon to compact a little, then level the surface.
- Baking in the oven for 25-30 minutes. The bars are ready when the surface is golden and there is no liquid bubbling at the edges.
- Remove from the oven. While still warm, carefully cut into bars. Leave in the tray to cool completely, then recut the lines and remove from the tin.
- The bars will keep in an airtight tin for 10-12 days. Perfect for lunch boxes!
Recipe is created by Lucy Burton from Pudding Lane Blog on behalf of Nature’s Finest
All Nature’s Finest fruits are picked and packed at the peak of ripeness, potted only in juice to lock in the natural vitamins, minerals and naturally sweet taste. Not only are the fruits a fabulously convenient snack, they prove themselves a valueble store cupboard essential to be used in cakes, bakes and cooking.