Serves 4-6 - gluten free, dairy free, reﬁned sugar free, vegetarian, vegan
- 400g pot Nature’s Finest peach slices
- 150g coconut milk
- 100g coconut water
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1-2 tbsp lemon juice
- An hour before you plan to make the ice cream, drain the peach slices. Finely chop, then place on a baking tray. Place the baking tray in the freezer.
- Line a loaf tin with three sheets of cling ﬁlm, leaving plenty of excess cling ﬁlm hanging over the sides.
- Once frozen, transfer the diced peach to a food processor. Add the coconut milk and half of the coconut water. Blend until smooth and churned. You may need to add more of the coconut water gradually as you are blending - continue to add coconut water until it reaches a smooth consistency.
- Taste, and add maple syrup and/or lemon juice to taste.
- Transfer to the lined loaf tin. Carefully fold the excess cling ﬁlm over the top, so that the ice cream is completely sealed. Place in the freezer for 1-2 hours to freeze completely.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer for 15 minutes before serving, to allow it to thaw to a scoopable consistency.
Recipe is created by Lucy Burton from Pudding Lane Blog on behalf of Nature’s Finest
All Nature’s Finest fruits are picked and packed at the peak of ripeness, potted only in juice to lock in the natural vitamins, minerals and naturally sweet taste. Not only are the fruits a fabulously convenient snack, they prove themselves a valueble store cupboard essential to be used in cakes, bakes and cooking.