Prep Time: 25 minutes
Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
- 75g almonds
- 225g Nature’s Finest prunes, drained
- 1 medium banana, ripe
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 75g oats
- 1/4 tsp ﬁne salt
- 25g maple syrup
- Heat the oven to 170°C / 150°C fan, and line a baking tray with parchment.
- Place the almonds in a food processor. Blitz until they are ﬁne powder with a sandy texture. Do not over blitz, or they will become oily and form a paste. Set the almonds aside.
- Place 175g of the drained and dried prunes in the food processor with the banana and almond butter. Blitz until well combined and smooth.
- Add the ground almonds, oats and salt, and blitz to combine. Taste, and add a little maple syrup to taste.
- Use your hands to roll the mixture until walnut sized balls. Place on the baking tray. Slice the remaining 50g of drained an dried prunes into quarters, then top each ball with a piece.
- Baking in the oven for 15-20 minutes, until the balls have browned and are ﬁrm to the touch.
Recipe is created by Lucy Burton from Pudding Lane Blog on behalf of Nature’s Finest
All Nature’s Finest fruits are picked and packed at the peak of ripeness, potted only in juice to lock in the natural vitamins, minerals and naturally sweet taste. Not only are the fruits a fabulously convenient snack, they prove themselves a valueble store cupboard essential to be used in cakes, bakes and cooking.