Obesity and weight problems have reached epidemic proportions in the western world in the last two decades with more and more people struggling to achieve their ideal weight.
The repetitive mantra of the doctors, dieticians and governments is to reduce calorie intake and increase exercise. Yet this approach has not produced the desired results. Despite growing evidence against it, the experts are stuck in the narrow one-track coneptual groove of calorie control, a strategy that consistently fails millions of people.
With more than 35 years of clinical experience helping many thousands of patients live at their ideal weight, Dr Mansfield reveals a completely different solution in his new book, the 'Six Secrets of Successful Weight Loss'. He shares his unique approach to weight gain and through a step-by-step programme helps yoy to identify the specific causes of your own weight problems and explain:
1. Why one-size-fits-all diets don't work in the long-tem
2. How low-calorie and low-fat dieting contribute to weight gain
3. How refined carbohydraes result in 'hyperunsulinaemia' and weight problems
4. How gut yeasts can make matters worse
5. How to tell if your thyroid is also part of the problem
6. Most importantly, the significance of indivdual food sensitivities: how to identify and tackle what is specific to YOU
Dr Mansfield says: "This book is written to help people who are frustrated by diets and still struggle to reach their ideal weight. As individuals have different health and nutritional influences 'one-size-fits-all' diets simply do not work."
The book is available to buy now